- 8 X More Energy
- 8 X More Absorption
- 8 X More Benefits!
UB8Q10, also known as Ubiquinol, is a CoEnzyme Q10 that is 8 times better absorbed compared to ordinary Coq10!
CoQ10 or coenzyme Q10 is a greatly beneficial vitamin-like enzyme that is present in almost all plant, animal, and human cells. Coenzyme Q10 is considered as your body’s POWERHOUSE ENHANCER and ANTIOXIDANT.
You May Not Be Getting Enough
The highest amounts of CoQ10 are found in your heart, kidneys, liver, and pancreas. However, although Coenzyme Q10 can be made in the body, the amount may not be enough, and deficiency can occur.
CoQ10 is important in your fueling each cell and every process in your body. However:
- This nutrient occurs widely in the food supply, though not always in substantial amounts.
- In addition, each cell in the body manufactures CoQ10, though not always very efficiently.
- CoQ10 gets depleted with age, medicine intake, bad diet and various other factors.
If you have any of the following, you may have deficient CoQ10 levels:
- Gum or periodontal disease • hypertension
- Arteriosclerosis / atherosclerosis
- Angina, arrhythmia, congestive heart failure
- Stomach (gastric) or duodenal ulcers
- High blood sugar • kidney or renal failure
- Weak immune system leading to susceptibility to infections
- Cancer of the head, neck, lung, breast, pancreas, kidney, prostate, colon, white blood cells (myeloma) and immune system (lymphom
CoQ10 is present in many foods, but apart from organ meats, they are not in significant amounts. Therefore, a diet that is free of red meats and is supposed to be “heart-healthy" could in fact, lower yourCoQ10 levels.
The body might not be able to replenish the difference needed, as many people do not get enough of the vitamins and elements required to synthesize enough CoQ10 for optimal health. This means that you may not be getting enough for optimal health. And as you grow older, you are not replenishing the CoQ10 you need to carry on with your daily functions.
- Robert Redfern, Author, Nutritionalist, and Broadcaster
| | blank_page
So how does coenzyme Q10 work?
Let us go back to the very part of the cell where all the energy are “manufactured” and “released”—the mitochondria, also known as the “powerhouse of the cell”. These powerhouses generate most of the body’s adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is used as a source of chemical energy.
ATP is a source of energy for most of the human body’s processes and it also constitutes the reserve energy in your muscles. Your heart, which is a very busy muscle, needs a constant supply of ATP.
This is where the importance of Coenzyme Q10 comes in—ATP cannot be produced without Coenzyme Q10 because the latter is used as the enzyme that pushes the creation of ATP. This means that Coenzyme Q10 plays a very important task your body and has the highest concentration in the heart.
UB8Q10 brings 8 times more effects than ordinary CoEnzyme Q10.
Cholesterol is NOT the real foe.
Cholesterol, for many years, has been blamed for heart diseases. However, recent studies, coupled with volumes of scientific proofs, show that cholesterol is NOT the real perpetrator.
So what is the real chief cause of heart disease? The answer is plain: Oxidation and Inflammation!
An overwhelming volume of scientific evidence is proving that excessive inflammation in the body is the root cause of many diseases, including heart disease