Ancient Magnesium Bath Flakes 3.6kg Refill Bag
A Genuine Good Health Naturally Product
- Can be used in a bath or foot-bath to relieve aches, fungus, eczema and psoriasis
- Detoxes the skin, removes toxins, and helps improve metabolism
- Magnesium supports respiratory health, provides faster relief for exercise-induced inflammation and promotes cell turnover, whilst encouraging an improved immune response
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Natural Magnesium Bath Flakes
Magnesium is called the "beautiful mineral" in Traditional Chinese Medicine — it's that important to your body. Hundreds of different biochemical reactions can be attributed to magnesium. Soaking in a bath of premium magnesium chloride drawn from the Ancient Zechstein seabed can naturally boost magnesium levels and alleviate a number of related symptoms and health issues.
- Easily Dissolves in Warm Water into Therapeutic Bath
- Used to Restore Cellular Magnesium Chloride Levels
- Can Relieve Muscle Cramping and Stiffness
- Reduces Stress, Supports Sleep, and Strengthens Immunity
A Treasure 2 Miles Below the Earth's Surface
Magnesium tablets and capsules are poorly digested and absorbed. For many, they may even cause gastrointestinal distress. The superior form of magnesium chloride supplementation comes straight from the source -- from the prehistoric Zechstein seabed located 2 miles below the earth's crust. There, you'll find ultra-pure and highly-energised magnesium chloride. This magnesium has been extracted and further purified into flake form using state-of-the-art biotechnological processes.
Soaking in magnesium chloride can naturally supplement low blood levels of magnesium via the skin:
- Dissolve 1 cup of bath flakes in warm water for a foot bath and soak feet for 20 minutes or longer.
- For a full bath, dissolve 2 cups of bath flakes in a warm tub of water and soak for 20 minutes or longer.
Soak in a soothing bath of 250 million-year-old magnesium chloride, and this is what you can expect. Through a clinically proven process called transdermal absorption, magnesium can be replenished through the skin to protect healthy cells, support muscle function, minimise stress, increase energy, bolster immunity, aid in detoxification, and encourage relaxation and restful sleep. Low magnesium levels may be worsened by the typical Western diet. Magnesium deficiency has also been linked to countless chronic health conditions, including mental illness, heart problems, and diabetes.
For good health and for good relaxation, it's recommended to take at least 2 to 3 magnesium baths a week.
|Directions For Use: For a foot bath: Add 150-200g (a cup) flakes in warm (not hot!) water and enjoy it for a minimum of 20 minutes or longer if desired. For a bath soak: Add 250-300g (a cup) flakes in warm (not hot!) water and enjoy it for a minimum of 20 minutes or longer if desired
Special warning and precautions for use: Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
Keep away from high tempratures
Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride