*4x more bioavailable than ordinary Q10 for enhanced dissolution and easier absorption. HySorbQ10™ Caps - made using an advanced bioavailability water miscible CoQ10 from the makers of Q-Gel®, that uses pure Hydro-Q-Sorb® CoQ10 – a bio-enhanced Coenzyme CoQ10. *50mg of HydroQsorb CoEnzyme Q10 equates to the same as taking 200mg of ordinary CoQ10.
- One Of The Most Important Enzymes For The Body
- Fat-Soluble Antioxidant
- 100% Natural - Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
- No Soy
SAVE 25% BUY 3 Get 1 FREE - Add 4 to Cart to Get Discount
Made from Advanced Bioavailability Water Miscible CoQ10
As more energy is required, the more CO-Q-10 is needed in the diet, especially in the heart and other tissues that require increased energy output. Statins can prevent the absorption of CO-Q-10 from the diet. Tissues that require the most energy (such as the heart) need the largest amounts of CO-Q-10. Angina is a condition where inadequate oxygen is available to the heart muscle itself. People with failing cardiac systems have shown to greatly benefit with increased strength and vigour when supplemented with CO-Q-10. People with high blood pressure usually have lower levels of CO-Q-10. CO-Q-10 can naturally stimulate the immune system and result in a wider range of beneficial effects.
- Serving Size
- 1 capsule
- Servings per container
Adults - take 1-3 caps daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- DO NOT EXCEED STATED DAILY DOSE.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Contains NO sugar, yeast, wheat, milk products.
Does NOT contain preservatives, artificial flavours or synthetic colours
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Free of sugar, yeast, wheat and milk products.
- Free of preservatives and artificial colours.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|CoEnzyme Q10 (hydroQsorb®)*||50mg||♦|
* = Note as this is up to 4 times more absorbable it is equivalent to taking 200mg of ordinary CoQ10
♦ = daily value not established
- Vegetable cellulose
- Rice flour
- Medium-chain triglycerides