Xylitol Chewing Gum Green Tea - 1 Tube
Contains No Sugar Or Artificial SweetenersThe gum contains Xylitol which is all natural and contains less than 2 calories/piece. Xylitol contains no Aspartame and no genetically modified ingredients. It is suitable for diabetics.
Available In Various FlavoursXylitol gum is available in Cinnamon, Cranberry, Fresh Fruits, Green Tea, Peppermint and Spearmint flavours.
Promotes Good Oral Health
Xylitol has been shown to reduce dental plaque and promote fresh breath. Ideal for use before or after a meal.
Protects Against Dental CariesXylitol chewing gum is a natural alternative to sugar-laden chewing gum. The gum can provide protection against dental caries.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
NO sugar and NO artificial sweeteners or ingredients
Xylitol Green Tea chewing gum is 100% natural and sugarless. Contains no artificial sweeteners or ingredients. Suitable for diabetics, it can reduce plaque-forming bacteria and promote fresh breath.
- Promotes Good Oral Health
- Protects Against Dental Caries
- Reduces Plaque Forming Bacteria
- Reduces Plaque Debris
- Serving Size
- 1 piece
- Servings Per Container 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||DV %|
|Total Carb||0.72g||Less than 1%|
Daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
- sweetener: Xylitol, Gum base, Flavour,
- thickening agent: Gum arabic,
- humectant: Glycerin, Leaf Extract (Green Tea)
- emulsifier: Soy lecithin,
- colouring agent: Calcium Carbonate
- coating agent: Carnauba wax