Bentonite Clay Bath Natural Detox Kit – 2.5kg
This product is currently out of stock
· Safely and Effectively Release Years of Pollutants
· Decrease High Levels of Chemicals and Metals
· Spend Less Time and Money Compared to Chelation
· Private and Convenient: No Special Equipment Needed
· 100-Percent Raw, Untreated Clay in Its Natural State
It’s true that toxin levels in our blood are rapidly increasing, with major spikes seen in the last 10 years. But “crash cleanses” may not be safe or even necessary. Clay baths are the simple, mild, and effective detoxification method our ancestors have used for centuries.
20+ years of clay detox for pain, fatigue & healing
Every day, we’re exposed to environmental pollutants. On top of that, each of our cells creates waste. When waste by-products build up faster than we can clear them, our body can become toxic, sluggish, and sick.
Some common symptoms that may indicate the need for a deeper detox include:
· Bloating and gas
· Brain fog
· Chronic indigestion/discomfort
· Excess acidity
· Stiff joints
Clay baths can be used in a series to promote relaxation and systematically release toxins. It’s also possible to experience symptoms like fatigue, headache, nausea, and light-headedness as toxins are eliminated. A dark or black residue, containing impurities, may be drawn to the bottom of the tub. These symptoms normally subside, leading to a stronger sense of wellbeing, within 4 to 12 baths.
For a long time, 100-percent raw clay detox baths have been used to address chronic health problems, environmental sensitivity, and aches, pains, and fatigue, as well as for long-term maintenance.
Relieve toxic radiation build-up in as little as 3 weeks
For more serious conditions, like heavy metal accumulation or radiation exposure, clay baths can be spaced 5 to 7 days apart with soaks lasting up to 15 minutes. Results vary depending on the person and the level of toxicity. But since clay works like a charged mineral, its negative electromagnetic energy may begin to bind to and flush toxic substances from the body within four baths, or about three weeks.
Acting as a catalyst, bentonite clay helps quicken chemical reactions. Soaking first to address any existing health problems, and then soaking up to twice a week for maintenance, increases the odds that environmental or ingested toxins will be absorbed before they hit the bloodstream. Easing the toxic burden supports the health of the liver and kidneys. It also keeps waste products from building up in the colon so we can take in more vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
Clays, like bentonite, can pull toxins through the pores. Regular clay baths help stimulate the lymphatic system and cleanse the skin, the largest detox organ in our body.
Supporting our body’s natural ability to detoxify matters because it can bring us back to our healthier, undisturbed state. Some doctors have hypothesised that our cells might be immortal, if only we could keep them nourished and protected against pollution. Releasing toxic overload improves our longevity, and a bentonite clay bath is one of the gentlest and most affordable ways to do it.
* Always consult your doctor if you are on prescription medication or have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or other special health concerns.
1. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD. “A Comprehensive Review of Heavy Metal Detoxification and Clinical Pearls from 30 Years of Medical Practice.” Accessed April 15, 2019.
2. Moosavi M. Bentonite Clay as a Natural Remedy: A Brief Review. Iran J Public Health. 2017;46(9):1176–1183.
3. Gates WP, Bouazza A, Churchman GJ. Bentonite clay keeps pollutants at bay. Elements. 2009 Apr 1;5(2):105-10.
4. Carretero MI. Clay minerals and their beneficial effects upon human health. A review. Applied Clay Science. 2002; 21: 158.
5. Carrel A. ON THE PERMANENT LIFE OF TISSUES OUTSIDE OF THE ORGANISM. J Exp Med. 1912;15(5):516–528. doi:10.1084/jem.15.5.516.
2.5kg Bentonite clay powder
YOUR BENTONITE CLAY DETOX KIT: BODY AND FOOT BATH INSTRUCTIONS
You will need:
• Duct tape (or another waterproof tape), electric kitchen blender, and surgical or dust mask
Common symptoms of detoxification
• A pulling sensation from parts of the body like the stomach, fatigue, headache, light-headedness and nausea.
Common benefits of detoxification
• Safely and effectively release years of accumulated toxic environmental pollutants in every bath.
• Greatly reduce toxic levels of metals and chemicals, confirmed through laboratory testing.
• Save hundreds of dollars compared to chelation therapy and other environmental detoxification programs, with no need for costly equipment.
• Get a private and convenient detox option within your own home, using 100-percent raw, untreated clay provided in its natural state.
A few words of caution
• Clay baths aren't for those who are pregnant or nursing.
• Always consult your doctor if you are on prescription medication or have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or other special health concerns.
• If you are elderly or extremely toxic, weak, or ill, you may wish to use less clay or stay in the bath for a shorter amount of time (or start with foot baths).
• Detoxification clay baths may also remove some minerals and electrolytes, so be sure to replenish.
• DO NOT take a clay bath after a heavy meal.
Quick and easy clay bath guidelines -
Start with the category that best matches your current personal health. It's recommended to begin your bath series with the least amount of clay and gradually build up to the maximum, especially for children.
For chronic conditions and environmental sensitivity: Use 125-250gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 5 to 7 days apart. Stay in the tub for 10 to 15 minutes.
For minor ailments, fatigue and "not feeling up to par:" Use 250-500gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 3 to 5 days apart. Stay in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes.
For long-term maintenance, average health and an active life: Use 250-750gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 3 to 5 days apart. Stay in the tub for a full 20 minutes or longer.
• Children 10 to 50 lbs. (4.5 to 22.5 kg): 85gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
• Children 50 to 75 lbs. (22.5 to 34 kg): 125gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
• Children 75 to 100 lbs. (34 to 45 kg): 185gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
*Remember, clay is slippery when wet. Please take precautions to ensure safety when entering and exiting baths.