QuickSilver Liposomal GABA with L-Theanine 50ml
- Helps balance our nervous system
- Supports a calm mood
- Smaller more stable liposomes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid derivative produced in the human body that functions as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that carry messages between cells.
GABA has an inhibitory effect on neurons, helps balance our nervous system and supports a calm mood. Unlike powdered GABA, which is poorly absorbed and does not easily cross the blood brain barrier, Quicksilver Scientific’s liposomal GABA produces a very quick and powerful effect. Try this once and you will know!
L-Theanine is an amino acid found naturally in tea that produces calming effects in the brain. It helps to quiet the mind and body, and plays a role in inducing a calm feeling of well-being without drowsiness.
Quicksilver Scientific´s liposomal technology provides exceptional bioavailability and is designed to bring the power of intravenous delivery into essential oral supplements.
- Serving Size
- 2ml (4 pumps)
- Servings Per Container
- GABA (Gamma amino butyric acid) 240 mg
- L-Theanine 100 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower seed lecithin) 134 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate and natural mixed tocopherols)
Dosage and Use
- Take 2-4 pumps as needed. Hold 30 seconds before swallowing.
- May also be stirred into water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use within 60 days of opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.