- Returns Procedure
- Improper Returns
- Our Details
1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1.3 This policy shall apply to orders in the UK and the EU.
1.4 This policy shall apply to products bought directly through our website or through our customer services team.
1.5 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (information, cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
3. Returns Procedure
3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact the customer service team on 03337 777 333 and inform the team of your return. Please have your order number to hand.
3.2 Products returned under this policy must be sent to:
Unit 10, Hartford Business Centre
3.3 You must include the following information with your return: Your name, address, order number and an explanation of the reason you are returning the product.
3.4 You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
3.5 You will be responsible for ensuring that you obtain proof of posting your returns.
3.6 Any order received that have been damaged in transit must be reported within 5 working days of receiving your order. Royal mail/courier may request that the damaged items be posted to them for further investigation. Make a note of the date and time of the delivery.
3.7 Any missing or incorrect items within your order must be reported to us within 5 days of you receiving your order, we cannot rectify any mistakes after this time frame.
3.8 Where an exchange has been requested due to an order processing error, a replacement item will be shipped out upon confirmation to include a returns label to return the incorrect item to our distribution centre.
3.9 Only the account holder must arrange the return. If returning a dropship item, please contact the person
4.1 The following types of products may not be returned under this policy:
food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period of 3 months following dispatch;
- gift vouchers
- health point machine
- quantoGram products
- digital downloads
5.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
5.2 We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product where it is your own choice for refund or exchange.
5.3 We will not refund you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
5.4 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase or issue a credit in the form of a store credit on your goodhealthnaturally.com account where applicable.
5.5 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
5.6 No refund will be given against any samples or free item products.
6. Improper returns
6.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
7. Our Details
7.1 You can contact us:
- by post: Good Health Forever Ltd, PO Box 799, Northwich CW9 9WF, United Kingdom – please do not send returns to this address.
- by telephone: 03337 777 333
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org