- Copyright notice
- Permission to use website
- Misuse of website
- Registration and accounts
- User login details
- Cancellation and suspension of account
- Our rights to use your content
- Rules about your content
- Limited warranties
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Breach of these terms and conditions
- Third party rights
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
- Our details
- Other important terms
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright © 2023 Good Health Forever Ltd
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Permission to use website
3.1 You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- stream audio and video files from our website
Subject to the other provisions of terms and condition
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal purposes or business purposes; you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication or another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in electronic form to any person.
3.7 We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website;
4. Misuse of website
4.1 You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairments of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consist of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, work, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- impose an unreasonable large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, date extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interest with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to use through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Registration and accounts
5.1 To register for an account on our website under this Section 5, you must be a resident or situated in the United Kingdom or the EU, although we do also ship to some other territories – if in doubt please contact us on email@example.com
5.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and by clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
5.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
5.5 You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express mission to do so.
6. User Login details
6.1 If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked for your name and email address and you will need to create a password.
6.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 9; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
6.3 You must keep your password confidential.
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7.Cancellation and suspension of account
7.1 We may:
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
7.2 We will usually cancel an account if it remains unused for a continuous period of 24 months.
7.3 You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Our rights to use your content
8.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
8.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
8.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
8.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 8.2.
8.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
8.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
8.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
9. Rules about your content
9.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
9.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
9.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
10. Limited Warranties
10.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- that the website will operate without fault; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
10.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
10.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
11. Limitations and exclusions of liability
11.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
11.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 12.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
11.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
11.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
11.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
11.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
11.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
12. Breach of these terms and conditions
12.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
12.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking[ (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
13.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
13.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
13.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
14.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
14.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
15.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16. Third part rights
16.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
16.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
17. Entire agreement
17.1 Subject to Section 11.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
18. Law and jurisdiction
18.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
18.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Our details
19.1 This website is owned and operated as a retail fulfilment site by Good Health Forever Ltd and Wholesale Health Ltd is a sister company that delivers the products to consumers and trade.
19.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 14190541, and our registered office is at 82 Reddish Road, Stockport, England, SK5 7QU.
19.3 Our principal place of business is at Hartford Business Centre, Unit 10, Chester Road, Hartford, Northwich, CW8 2AB.
19.4 Our VAT registration number is 417 8450 84.
19.4 You can contact us:
- by post, to Good Health Forever Ltd, PO Box 799, Northwich CW9 9WF, united Kingdom;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on 03337 777 333 or if you are a practitioner on 0203 7463283;
- by email, using email@example.com.
20. Other important terms
20.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation.